Aged Care Rehabilitation Services (ACRS) provides qualified allied health staff with experience in aged care to solve your staffing problems. We understand it can be challenging to recruit and retain the best physiotherapists, O.T.s, podiatrists and other professionals within both residential aged care and home care environments.
At ACRS, we provide accredited, outsourced staff to deliver services directly to your aged care clients. Our teams work within residential aged care facilities, retirement villages and in patient’s own homes.
When you choose ACRS to support your aged care staffing needs, you can be sure you are accessing a team of specialists who are passionate about providing high quality care to seniors in a range of care environments.
Our team has experience in delivering allied health support for:
- post-operative rehabilitation
- fine motor skills support
- pain management
- foot care
- chronic health disorder support and treatment
- fall prevention
They are familiar with treating many conditions including:
Contact us for caring, experienced and affordable allied health support.
We pride ourselves on being a Western Australian company that delivers affordable and experienced aged care allied health services directly into our community. And if you are passionate about supporting seniors to enjoy a high quality of life, we want to on our team!
Your career at ACRS
Whether you are a physio, OT, podiatrist or have another specialisation in senior care, working at ACRS will ensure you have a strong career pathway in aged care allied health. There will be plenty of room to grow and access to job opportunities, personal relationships and ongoing training that will build your career experience.
With Australia’s aging population, it has never been a better time to join a forward-looking provider of aged care allied health services. You can help make a difference to seniors’ lives!
The best aged care work in Perth
At ACRS, we feel we offer some of the best allied health aged care work in Perth with:
- Flexible working options to suit your lifestyle
- Conveniently located in and around the Perth metropolitan area
- Ongoing career development and mentoring to support you to grow in your chosen profession
- Opportunities to add to your clinical experience and career path
- Get on board early with a young and fast-growing company
Will you join us?
What we offer you
- Opportunities for qualified allied health professionals working in physiotherapy, occupational therapy, podiatry and more
- Flexible working conditions to fit around family, study and other personal needs
- Competitive compensation reflecting the quality of our staff
- Diverse and welcoming workforce
- Training, mentoring and career development
- Stable work environment
- Opportunity to grow your career with a leading WA-based aged care rehabilitation provider
Let us know a bit about yourself by using the form below.